I love WordPress. I’ve built sites using wordpress and I do a lot of SEO work for clients based on WordPress websites. I’ve been getting regular questions about WordPress spam comments. So, I decided to write a post about dealing with spam comments on WordPress sites.
It’s about what other sites think who you are. A link to your site is like a vote. Therefore, it’s very important to get as many votes to your site as possible. Quality of those votes matters a lot and I will help you create content that’s worth linking to. And that’s what modern link building is about.
What does this link building service look like?
- We get together to discuss your product or service as well as the content (either existing or future).
- I develop a link building strategy that suits your particular business. This will result in a link building strategy document stating the goals and quantities of links to be gained over a specified period of time.
- I engage in strategy execution and provide you with monthly updates on the progress of the link building campaign.
- Alternatively, you can use your in-house resources to conduct link building based on link building strategy I develop.
… that link building is a delicate matter and I treat it this way. I will use a combination of quantity and quality link building and will ensure that no black-hat linking schemes are used. Learn more about link building at SEOmoz.
Read my link building posts:
- 10 experimentally proven ways to build links
- Website SEO: Maintenance, step 7
- Website SEO: Link building, step 6
- More on link building and where you get dofollow links
More articles on link building.