To continue the quest for collecting good SEO infographics here, I’d like to share another one with you. I recently got an email from a company called Subtle Network that designed an SEO infographic for PointBlank SEO and asked me if I could share it on my blog. And here’s what I’m doing here, with [...]
It’s about what other sites think who you are. A link to your site is like a vote. Therefore, it’s very important to get as many votes to your site as possible. Quality of those votes matters a lot and I will help you create content that’s worth linking to.
What does this link building service look like?
- We get together to discuss your product or service as well as the content (either existing or future).
- I develop a link building strategy that suits your particular business. This will result in a link building strategy document stating the goals and quantities of links to be gained over a specified period of time.
- I engage in strategy execution and provide you with monthly updates on the progress of the link building campaign.
- Alternatively, you can use your in-house resources to conduct link building based on link building strategy I develop.
… that link building is a delicate matter and I treat it this way. I will use a combination of quantity and quality link building and will ensure that no black-hat linking schemes are used. Learn more about link building at SEOmoz.
Read my link building posts:
- 10 experimentally proven ways to build links
- Website SEO: Maintenance, step 7
- Website SEO: Link building, step 6
- More on link building and where you get dofollow links