This post was inspired by another post at ManageWP on the future of website development. In short, the author is stating that web development as an industry is changing its nature. Today you can have a nice looking site with most up to date functionality for $10/month (or so) from companies like GoDaddy, Weebly or SquareSpace. […]
It’s about what other sites think who you are. A link to your site is like a vote. Therefore, it’s very important to get as many votes to your site as possible. Quality of those votes matters a lot and I will help you create content that’s worth linking to. And that’s what modern link building is about.
What does this link building service look like?
- We get together to discuss your product or service as well as the content (either existing or future).
- I develop a link building strategy that suits your particular business. This will result in a link building strategy document stating the goals and quantities of links to be gained over a specified period of time.
- I engage in strategy execution and provide you with monthly updates on the progress of the link building campaign.
- Alternatively, you can use your in-house resources to conduct link building based on link building strategy I develop.
… that link building is a delicate matter and I treat it this way. I will use a combination of quantity and quality link building and will ensure that no black-hat linking schemes are used. Learn more about link building at SEOmoz.
Read my link building posts:
- 10 experimentally proven ways to build links
- Website SEO: Maintenance, step 7
- Website SEO: Link building, step 6
- More on link building and where you get dofollow links